Step by Step







“He who every morning plans the transactions of that day and follows that plan carries a thread that will guide him through the labyrinth of the most busy life.” Victor Hugo

I was up early this morning and after spending some time reading and praying, I'm trying to prioritize what needs to happen first this week as there is a lot going on.

I spent the weekend helping a friend get her new shop ready for her opening day on Tuesday. It really was enjoyable. I loved helping clean and arrange things. She will also be carrying some of my items there and I think she will do well. She is taking over a successful business that has been there for 30 years. She kept the same name and many of the same items, but is also adding and tweaking some things. I'm excited to be part of it and will be working there on her opening day in the morning.

I momentarily lost my mind at the local farm stand on Saturday, and came home with a 1/2 bushel of tomatoes, a 1/2 bushel of peaches and 4 large cabbage. So that is top priority this week. I need to take care of them and do some canning. The cabbage will be turned into sauerkraut.

I've got a ton of sewing to do as I depleted my Etsy shop in order to take items to the new store. So I will be doing that here or there as I can. I need to also fill an order.

Then there is normal ministry that happens each week. I'm meeting someone for coffee. I need to prepare for my Wednesday night 3D Kids program. We have a missions program on Friday night, and I have to work on my next small group lesson on Sunday. I need to reenter tons of information into our church's website as our host site recently lost all of the information. 

In between that there is laundry, cleaning, and meals to prepare. It's just a normal week. It's busy, but I am enjoying what I do. 

I have been working on setting up a schedule so that I can find that balance I talked about the other day. When the time for one activity is done, then I want to move on to the next. It's a work in progress because I do get engrossed in whatever I am doing at the moment and it's hard to stop. But I keep pressing on to create new habits.

Have a beautiful Monday, my friends! Whatever you do, remember that the Lord is walking with you. Just keep moving forward step by step. 


Proverbs 31:27 ~ 

She watches over the activities of her household and is never idle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live