Giving Things a Tweak


After a week of blogging on my website instead of here, I've discovered I don't like it! I lost the ability to have people leave comments and respond to them. I've seen my blog link on other's blogs disappear and I feel disconnected.

So I've found out a way to have people who go to my website be directed here for the blog and then be able to go back to the website via one of the pages on my left sidebar. And those of you who come directly here to my blog can also check out the website the same way.

Phew! I feel like I'm back home again and I'm sorry for all the confusion I may have caused. :-)

And if you would be so kind as to leave a comment here I'll know that you found me again. 

Comments

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live