Renewed Vision for the New Year

I just spent the past 5 days at a conference in Ohio for denominational missions leaders from around the country. Some of our international workers were there too, sharing what is happening in the various countries they serve in.

They were long days and I'm fairly wiped out today, but I came away from that time with a renewed vision for my ministry. I spent time in fellowship with old friends and new friends. 



We spent time worshiping together. A couple of us ended the last night with a very sweet time of prayer together. I loved each moment that I was there despite my weariness.

I took away valuable information in my role as district director, but also information I can use in my own church. But more importantly, I took away a renewed hunger in my heart to see spiritual renewal and growth happen in my own life and in the life of the women I serve. I came away with better ways that I can provide soul care to those I serve. I am bringing home a renewed confirmation of God's calling on my own life.

I am moving slow today and am spending the day at home, puttering around. But I am excited to see what God is going to do in this year not only in my own heart, but in the hearts of those around me.

The icing on the cake was arriving home and finding the proof of my next book waiting for me. I just need to go through and double check if anything needs to be changed or edited, but it's nearing the finish line. 

I am thankful today!


#renewedvision #godscalling #godscall #hearingfromthelord #hearingfromgod



Comments

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live