A Poor Reflection


It's the end of another month and it feels as if this year is racing by. Everything is finally in full bloom here and beautiful. As I saw this reflection from the sun shining in through my front door this morning, it reminded me of the reflection of Christ that believers are supposed to be.

The question I have today is our reflection a clear one or has it become distorted? Have we replaced the light of Christ with something else? Have we placed our politics, ideologies, or other things in the place that the Lord should hold in our hearts?

Unfortunately, when we get that mixed up we do a poor job of representing who Jesus really is, or how He can change lives. If all we show is an unclear or distorted image, how can we expect anyone else to follow Him?

Let's make sure we are reflecting the correct image.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live