Busy Week

It's been a very busy week around here. I was up at 4:00 a.m., not because I wanted to be, but because I just couldn't get back to sleep. 


It's that time of year again and it's been a busy week canning and preserving. 


I've also been busy in the sewing department, filling order, creating inventory for my Etsy shop and making things for a local store where I am a vendor.


I've been busy readjusting to a different eating schedule with Nathan's new job. Not an easy thing, especially as they keep flip-flopping his work schedule. 


I've also been readjusting and re-evaluating my ministry schedule. This one has been mentally exhausting as I work through my people-pleasing and fear of others' reactions. It's also been a busy week as I work on an upcoming district women's conference.

It's been a productive and tiring week on so many levels. It's the beginning of a new month and this is the month when things ramp up in my district and church ministry. I may need another vacation and it's only September 2nd. ! 😏

I said no to a craft fair this weekend mostly because I just didn't want to do it! Also, my son is coming for a visit and we are also having extended family over on Monday.

Have a happy Labor Day weekend!

Comments

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live