Multitude Monday


I may be strange, but I have always loved Mondays. To me it's a brand new fresh start and a giant do-over from any mistakes I made from the previous week. But since I started doing these Multitude Monday posts, it's also been a way to look back over the previous week and see some of the blessings that the Lord has given to me. 

I haven't done one of these in a few weeks because of busyness and travel and thought I was due to post one. Despite my neck issues, it was a good week. Ever since my retreat I was on last weekend, I have felt much of my depression and discouragement lifted. 

I spoke on standing on the promises of God instead of the lies of the enemy and it's almost as if speaking it aloud helped to lift the weight off my shoulders. I am thankful for that.

I have much more that I'm thankful for this week. 

💓 Opportunities to get back in the kitchen and cook and bake again.

French butter lemon-lavender cookies.

Veggie lasagna made with homegrown zuchinni and peppers.
Grilled cheese with homemade tomato soup

Ramen bowl

💓 I was able to get some fall decorations up finally. This is my favorite season of all and I love that I can put the decorations up in September and leave them through Thanksgiving. I'm looking forward to apple picking, pumpkins, and all the baking.

💓 A church that allows all ages to serve. I was so amazed at how well this young lady kept rhythm yesterday. The couple of times she was off she stopped and restarted and did a terrific job!


💓 I'm thankful for a wonderful group of women who came out for a luncheon yesterday. We were missing quite a few, but still had a good turnout. 


💓 Stephen came home for a surprise visit last night. I'm thankful that he's here for the day today.


💓 I'm thankful that my neck is doing better. I didn't take the muscle relaxant last night and was still able to sleep well.

💓 I am thankful for the many people behind the scenes who work to make our church run smoothly. It's easy to see what's not happening, but I want to take a moment to remember all that is going on. I'm especially thankful for a family who comes each week to mow the lawn and keep the outside of the building looking good.

💓 Thankful for laughter which is good medicine.

💓 I am blessed to have a husband who works hard, loves people and loves the Lord. I don't acknowledge that enough and I'm thankful for him.

💓 We are so blessed by our church family. They gave us a gift for Pastor Appreciation month of a night away in a beautiful location where we can hike. We booked the room for a night a few weeks from now and are looking forward to that. They even gave us a gas card. So thankful for them.

💓 Beautiful colors everywhere I look.


and finally...

💓 Renewed joy!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live