Multitude Monday


It's Monday again and this is going to be a very busy week. I want to start it out on the right foot by taking a moment to look back and remember all the ways I saw God's hand at work last week.

💓 We had an early Thanksgiving and I'm thankful that we were able to spend it with Dan's parents. 


💓 We had safe travels on Thursday to spend Thanksgiving Day with Emily, her boyfriend and his family. 


💓 We got a tour of their dairy farm. They have a huge operation with 1,500 cows. The thing that warmed my heart is that no matter how old my daughter gets, she still can't keep her hands off animals, even with allergies. 😀


💓 I was able to start on our Christmas decorations. I got as far as putting the tree, lights and garland on before I stopped. But I'm thankful it's up and I'm taking my time this year. 


💓 A wonderful Church service yesterday. 

💓 Science experiments that work. My apple scrap vinegar turned out beautifully. The jar on the left is a new batch being started.


💓 Having some time and motivation to sew yesterday. 


💓 God's provision. This week I'm stepping into a new position as church administrator. I'm thankful for this opportunity to use my gift in administration as well as a job that allows for flexibility as I continue in my other ministry roles. 

and finally...

💓 I'm thankful for Mondays and the opportunity to look back and see how the Lord was working. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live

When Christmas Doesn't Quite Feel Like Christmas