Thankful Tuesday

Mondays are normally the day when I talk about the things for which I'm thankful. However, I'm moving it to Tuesday this week. There have been so many things lately and sometimes I feel like my blog posts are on the heavy side so this one is going to be one of pure thanksgiving.

Psalm 95:1-2 ~ 
Come, let us sing praise to the Lord!
    Let us shout praises to the Rock who saves us.
Come and worship him with songs of thanks.
Let us sing happy songs of praise to him.

This week I'm thankful for the following:

🎜 After years of trying and waiting, we finally signed paperwork yesterday for our son to get services through the Office of People with Developmental Disabilities. This takes effect April 1st and is a huge relief.

🎜 A flexible schedule that allows me to work and yet, still do all the things I enjoy. I've been working to build up my inventory as I'll be participating in a local farmer's market this summer. 



🎜 The scent of freshly baked bread.


🎜 Longer days and more sunshine.


🎜 Technology that allows me to take a class online rather than driving 4 hours one way. I usually try to go in person, but this month it wasn't possible so this was a great alternative. 


🎜 Homemade alternatives that taste better and have fewer ingredients. 


🎜I had vertigo on Sunday which kept me home from church. I'm thankful that it passed fairly quickly.

🎜 A beautiful neighborhood to walk in. As long as there is no ice on the road I try and get out there each day. 

🎜 Dough rising on the countertop. 


🎜Last week my daughter had an extremely stressful week. It's hard when your children become adults and there is really nothing you can do to fix things for them. However, I am thankful that she was able to sort things out and is doing better.

🎜Dan and I have been spending some time together in prayer each evening and I'm thankful for this.

🎜I'm thankful for being able to minister together with him. I'm thankful we were able to visit a friend and pray with her as she is facing a major crisis in her life.

🎜 I'm thankful that each day I wake up and look forward to it. My life certainly isn't boring!

and finally....

🎜Another new day to sing praise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live