Birthday Blessings to my Husband!



This man whom I chose to do life with turns 60 years old today. He is funny, quirky, intelligent, merciful and kind. He loves people no matter their walk of life and God has given him an incredible ability to connect with all people.

He got to play in a golf tournament on Saturday and we celebrated at church yesterday with cake and today we are headed to his parents to have lunch with them. His birthday meal request was stuffed shells with sausage and spinach, salad and focaccia bread. He is easy to please.

I'm so thankful for him! Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband, Dan!

Comments

  1. God bless him on his special day, and bless you both as you serve Jesus together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 60th to Dan, a wonderful Christian man who is so kind and thoughtful. I hope you have a lovely day with your family and many more birthdays to come.
    God bless, Kathy in Illinois

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live