Happy Thanksgiving








 

I was busy yesterday, cooking and baking and preparing for today. I was on my feet for most of the day and was up early this morning. However, in the middle of the busyness I want to  stop give thanks for many things in my life.

💓 Thank you to my blog readers, many of you have been with me since I began back in 2008. A lot of the photos I used back then no longer show up since Photobucket hijacked them, but you can always go back and read. Thank you. Many have become dear friends.

💓 I'm thankful for my husband who very sweetly bought me flowers as he knows this is a hard time of year. The 3-year anniversary of my mom's passing is tomorrow. He is so supportive. Of course, things have been so busy that it took me a day before I even noticed that they were sitting on our buffet! lol

💓 I'm thankful for my children who all work hard. I love that they call me a few times a week just to chat about their day.

💓 God continues to shape and mold me into a woman who He wants to use for ministry. I'm thankful for the good things and the hard things. All are being used to develop and grow my character.

💓 I'm thankful for blessings that show up each day - some are small and easily missed unless you look for them and some are large. 

and finally....

💓 I'm thankful for a day to pause and say, "Thank you!"

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Comments

  1. Thank you, Terri, for your blog and your lovely "sermons." I always love to read about your family and your doings and your sermons that mean so much. Wishing you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving.
    God bless, Kathy in Illinois

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Thanksgiving, Kathy! Have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  2. I always enjoy visiting You Terri, and you have inspire me in different ways over the years. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Barbara! You've been one of my long time readers. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live