Reflect the Light of Jesus



Our denomination has a world-wide ministry and I was asked to speak for a Thanksgiving/Christmas celebration that the Alliance World Fellowship of Women's Ministries was hosting. That took place this morning and the theme was Jesus, the Light of the World. I put together a video for them to use as part of the zoom celebration. 

There were women gathered from all over the world and it was neat to see a group from the Congo, Gabon and Burkina Faso there. 

I sent the video back at the beginning of November so the leadership had time to translate it into French and Spanish. It also allieviated the stress of my internet not working at a crucial moment. I do have to say that it was hard to video myself speaking to an empty room! I definitely enjoy having a live audience better. 

However, I thought I'd share the message here which was Reflect the Light of Jesus to a Dark World. You can click on the link to watch it. 

Comments

  1. Terri , I watched the video, you spoke beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Terri! What a wonderful sermon for this time of year. It was so meaningful to me. You did a great job. Thank you.
    God bless, Kathy in Illinois

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live