Festive





 




In the space of a week and a half I went from not feeling very festive nor prepared for Christmas, to having gotten just about everything on my list completed.

We live in the northern hemisphere so snow just is part of December and this year has been unusually warm and snow-free. So it was hard to feel like it really was Christmas without it. However, the snow started on Monday and while we only got about 6" it certainly helped it seem like the holidays. Of course, by Sunday it's supposed to be rainy and in the 50s again. 

My list is shrinking:


🎄 I ended up with 10 different types of Christmas cookies.

🎄 Christmas cards written and mailed.

🎄 Presents finished and wrapped.

🎄 Bought little gifts for the children at church.

🎄 Made some holiday-favorite foods for my family.

🎄 Christmas eve service put together.

🎄 Church Christmas banquet over and was a success.
 
🎄 Cookie boxes delivered to our church board members last night over a Christmas dinner.

🎄 A cookie container and card went to our post lady.

🎄 Cookie boxes being put together and delivered to the neighbors today.

🎄 Gifts delivered to a few loved ones via Amazon.

I have to practice my lines for a Christmas play we are doing at church on Sunday morning and there are a few things to do at the church.  I also have to go grocery shopping, but I am ready for Christmas.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

Comments

  1. Thank you Terri for your gracious gift of sharing your journey with us all‼️ Blessings of Peace ONLY JESUS gives to you and your family🙏🏾‼️💝 …Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandy! Have a wonderful Christmas!!

      Delete
  2. God bless you and yours, Teri, at this special time, celebrating Immanuel, God with us. And may He grant you peace and space and the joy of His presence, in the midst of all the busy family time and church responsibilities. 😊❤️🙏👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Angela. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live