Tiptoeing In


I've been busy the past few weeks as I worked on the release of my new book, Simple & Nutritious: 52 Plant-Based, Whole Foods Recipes. You can find that on Amazon and I have published it on all the Amazon channels so my friends in the UK can find it. 

But I haven't just been busy with the book release. I was working on a new website and blog to talk about all things related to being frugal, as well as healthy, and sharing tips and tricks on how to save money.

You can find that information by clicking on The Frugal Connection link above or by clicking here. My goal is to also make some short videos, featuring different aspects of my new recipe book, as well as other tips from time to time. So I tiptoed into YouTube and started a YouTube channel. The first video on there was from my very old cell phone and the angle is not great, but it's a start. You can find that link here.

I will still continue to regularly do blog posts here on the ways God is speaking to me through His word or ways He is working in my life. I want to encourage others to dig into His word. Though to be honest, I'm not sure how many are still reading over here other than my Facebook friends, but I process through writing so will continue to do so. I haven't posted much this week because we have a guest staying with us through Sunday.

I spent so many years working on being frugal and loving creating from scratch so I decided I might as well encourage others that way. I hope you will also go subscribe to my other site as well as here. Many of you have been through my blogging journey since I started way back in 2008!

Comments

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live