Song Fest

We had our bi-annual song fest at church last night and it was a wonderful time of praise and worship! An older lady in our church started putting this together twice a year and it's a time when old and new friends get together to share a song, poem, or testimony. We have a mixture of contemporary and traditional music.

I took some pictures to share with you.

First of all, I got a picture of Emily in a dress. She hates wearing dresses but she looks beautiful when she does. Actually, she has been sick which is why she looks so unhappy.
Photobucket

Dan talking with the guys before the service.
Photobucket

Waiting to sing.
Photobucket

Mike playing and his daughters and Emily singing.
Photobucket

Dan, the rock star. ;-)
Photobucket

The men's chorus.
Photobucket

The women's chorus.
Photobucket

Singing Grace Like Rain.
Photobucket

Peace, Peace, God's Peace.
Photobucket

Singing a song he wrote.
Photobucket

We have so many talented people in our church and it's neat to see how God is using each of them in His own way.

Comments

  1. Great pics Terri, I wish I had been there. I hope your daughter is feeling better now.

    Love, Tina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tina,

    She is still sick and of course, I ended up getting it too. I'm sitting here all achy with my mouth hanging open because I can't breath - lol!

    Love, Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you all had a wonderful time, Terri. It is so nice when a church has a lot of talented people because the congregation gets to hear it all.

    Yesterday, was my turn to sing in church and Wayne and I sang a duet. We sang "Nothing Between". I guess it turned out ok because we got a lot of compliments.

    Next Sunday, I do a Solo (shaking in my boots). I'm singing "It is no Secret".

    Hope you get over your cold and are feeling better soon. I see from your picture that you have your new blouse on. It looks good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mom,

    I'm sure you will do fine. Actually, they say it's a good thing if you're a little nervous.

    Actually, that is not the blouse you bought me. I didn't get the clothes you sent until today.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.