What Kind of Shoe are You?

This fun quiz was at 50's Housewife's blog and I decided to participate. This is what it said about me which I think is pretty accurate.




You Are Bare Feet



You are a true free spirit, and you can't be tied down.

Even wearing shoes can be a little too constraining for you at times!



You are very comfortable in your own skin.

You are one of the most real people around. You don't have anything to hide.



Open and accepting, you are willing to discuss or entertain almost any topic.

You are a very tolerant person. You are accepting and not judgmental.



You should live: Somewhere warm



You should work: At your own business, where you can set the rules

Comments

  1. Sounds like a fun quiz to take and I feel that it pretty accurately depicts you especially the part where it says that you are comfortable in your own skin and are not judgemental.

    LOL,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri, I just read your Mom's result....this fun little quiz seems pretty accurate! It describes you perfectly too! I'll try it out later!

    It would be funny if I was a wellie (gumboot)!!

    Love, Tina :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live