Friday, July 25, 2008

I'm Back!

Well, I'm back. The phone was all messed up and they fixed that and I ended up with the internet working as well, even though I wasn't supposed to have access to it until the 31st.

We still have some things in the old house but the majority of it is here. It was a stressful move but at least we are in.

Half of my kitchen is put together.
Photobucket

The other half is not!
Photobucket

Looky here, my husband actually has an office! In the old place, he studied in the bedroom.
Photobucket

He deserves it because he worked so hard. I know he's tired because he is always energetic but he's been complaining the past day or so that he's exhausted.
Photobucket

I love my new outdoor spot.
Photobucket

I told my friend, Stephanie that she needs to come and help me identify most of these flowers.
Photobucket

The kids love it here!
Photobucket

Photobucket

They enjoyed a movie in the new house.
Photobucket

We probably have about 3 or 4 car trips still at the old place. Now I just have the task of putting everything away and figuring out where I want everything.

I missed coming here and I'll have to catch up with everyone over the next few days.