An Award









Tina nominated me for an award. Thank you, Tina! That was really sweet of you.

This will actually give me an opportunity to let you all know how much I've enjoyed getting to know everyone the past few months. I've met so many really neat people through this blog. I sometimes feel badly that I don't always respond to your comments. However, I do read them all and enjoy them and I try to respond here or there as I can.

I have to remember that my family is my priority and I literally could spend all day on here if I let myself. Yet, I have children to educate, a household to run, and a church to help my husband minister to. So I work hard to limit my online time. I'm trying to spend some time early in the morning and then maybe 5 minutes here and there, as I finish different tasks.

Anyway, I wanted to say this so that you will all know that if I don't respond to your comments it's nothing personal. I love comments and I hope you'll keep posting them! I just can't always respond to each one every day.

Thank you again, Tina!

Comments

  1. You truly deserve this award! I agree with you that God and family come first.

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Terri!

    I have really enjoyed getting to know you and visiting here!

    Blessings,

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right to put family first Terri...hugs to you my bloggy friend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award! I am also so behind on my blog posting and blog reading that I don't know if I can catch up. There just are not enough hours in the day!!! LOL! I feel the same way as you do, but our families certainly do have to come first!

    Love,
    April :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad that you received this award from Tina, Terri! You do really deserve this award and your blog is really uplifting. You are a hard working and caring individual and you deserve every award that you receive.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.