Ebb and Flow

There is an ebb and flow to our days around here that I find soothing.

Don't get me wrong; I like excitement and new things but especially after a busy period, it's nice to have a predictability to our days. This week has been one of those type of weeks.

Getting up and spending time with the Lord and the sunrise.
Photobucket

Dishes to be washed.
Photobucket

Busy with projects around the house.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Laundry to hang.
Photobucket

Meals to be made.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Special treats for snack.
Photobucket

Vegetables to be harvested.
Photobucket

At the end of the day, we can relax and know that we had a productive day.
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Terri, you really have a lot to be proud of at the end of the day - a wonderful family, a beautiful well-kept home, not a minute wasted - and yet, for all that you get done, your time with the Lord doesn't suffer. You make that time with Him every day. You set a great example Terri. I was reminded from your picture of how God loved to "walk with Adam in the cool of the day". That is precious, precious time.

    Blessings,
    April :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely kind of day!
    Enjoy!

    Blessings,

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post Terri - you all seem to have settled into your new home so quickly - well done - you must have worked so hard to make the transition work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isnt it satisfying to know that all the things we do are for a purpose. I love seeing my produce in jars and freezer boxes, I think I must be a squirrel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being tired at the end of a really productive day, is the right kind of tired and gives one a sense of purpose and enjoyment.

    You always seem to accomplish so much, Terri, in the time you have been given.

    I don't know if it is because I am getting older but I don't seem to accomplish what you do in your day.

    I use to be able to boast that I could get so much done in a day's work but I just don't any more. I think I am a little envious. I'll have to work on that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures! What a wonderful day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terri, I am so glad that after your "daily" work is done that you have time to relax and reflect all that has been accomplished! Isn't it wonderful that even when the Lord moves us; He knits us into our new location!?
    Blessings,
    Miriam :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live