Strange Children

I know that most people say that children want to be entertained nowadays and that they spend all their time in front of the television. Emily and her friends don't seem to have that problem.

Emily has her friend over today and I overheard them talking to Stephen and showing him something.
Photobucket

I couldn't figure out why they were showing him Emily's dollhouse dolls and furniture so I took a peek.
Photobucket

See anything strange about this? Look closer!
Photobucket

They've named him Freddy and are trying to convince me that I should let him live in the house. LOL!

Comments

  1. Well, what is your decision...will you let him live with you or not? That is the question? Sounds like Emily and her friends have found themselves a new pet. I think I'd rather have a dog! LOL!

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri,

    I'm having a giveaway...come on over and check it out!

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice that your children are not glued to the Television.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope! He is staying outside. Since yesterday, Emily has added to the frog collection and now has a Lily and Henry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think he's cute! It's nice to be catching frogs instead of watching tv. LOL

    Leah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live