I've had a very productive week in the craft department.
I made Emily a dress.
I'm not thrilled with it. It looks lopsided because of the way she is standing. That's not the problem. It was looking pretty good until I put the sleeves on and then it just seemed too busy. I attached the bow in the front but it just seemed to make it look worse. Oh well!
I also made 3 dishcloths. I made one with a hodgepodge of leftover yarn and then I also made these two. These things are great and the last ones I made lasted over a year.
Well, that's it for this week. Hopefully, I can get as much done next week as I'm trying to stay consistent and do one or two projects per week.