Crafty Things

Thank you for all your suggestions regarding what to do with the little wooden apples and rolling pins. I actually ended up doing two crafts with them.

I made a swag for the wall.
Photobucket

Close-up.
Photobucket

I also made a wreath by gluing them to a grapevine wreath I already had.
Photobucket

On top of that, I made two more dish cloths this week.
Photobucket

I think it was a very productive week. I find that if I just spend 30 minutes here and there throughout the week I get quite a bit accomplished.

Comments

  1. Those are so pretty Terri. Very creative week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri, both the projects turned out great! I love the garland and the wreath. Good job on the dish cloths too! I've been working really hard to organize my sewing space and haven't done too much sewing. As soon as I get the room straightened out I hope to get a lot of sewing and crafting done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Terri ~

    I love what you did ~ they turned out wonderful! You really have been productive this week!

    Have a great weekend,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Terri, I especially like the wreath, but everything is really lovely...I love your dishcloths! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The wreath came out so cute!! And the swag looks great!! I need to get some of those dish cloths!! Keep up the creative work!! Have a wonderfully Blessed weekend and stay warm:0)!! Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your wall swag is very cute and also the wreath. Now I know where Stephen and your children get their creativity from! Good job. You didn't need our help at all, did you?

    I really like your dish cloths too but I like using the ones you gave me as hot pads because they are attractive and they work great that way.

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live