Enjoying the Weather

It's been beautiful the past few days and we have been out and enjoying the weather!

The children rode their bikes.
Photobucket

The air smells great between the apple blossoms and my lilacs.
Photobucket

Photobucket

The boys weeded my back garden and I was able to get it planted yesterday.
Photobucket

I've done load upon load of laundry.
Photobucket

Emily went out this morning and helped me by trimming off the tops of all the daffodils and tulips that have gone to seed. I didn't realize this but someone told me it keeps the plant from trying to put all it's energy to the leaves and instead will produce more bulbs.
Photobucket

Emily and I are leaving in a minute to go to the local nursery to get the vegetables I'm going to put in the front garden. I love spring!

Comments

  1. There is something about the sight of laundry on a clothesline that makes me happy! I had a long line at our other house to hang out the laundry but not one here at the new place. I just told Ken the other day that now that the weather is getting warmer, i'm getting my clothesline up! Oh, the smell of sheets hung out to dry in the sunshine... one of my favorite things!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Terri ~

    I'm glad you all could enjoy some time outdoors. Everything looks beautiful at your house! Have fun planting!

    Blessings,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didnt gloat about the scrabble game because I am waiting for a rematch so I can REALLY slaughter you :0 Then you wouldnt think it was just luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad your enjoying the Spring weather and getting your garden in. Before long, you will be rewarded with all kinds of good things to eat.

    We had to have our garage door opener replaced because of a bad thunder storm which took out the power and when in came back on, there was such a great surge in power that it burnt up the garage opener. It only cost us $375 to replace. Ugh!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live