Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Enjoying the Weather

It's been beautiful the past few days and we have been out and enjoying the weather!

The children rode their bikes.
Photobucket

The air smells great between the apple blossoms and my lilacs.
Photobucket

Photobucket

The boys weeded my back garden and I was able to get it planted yesterday.
Photobucket

I've done load upon load of laundry.
Photobucket

Emily went out this morning and helped me by trimming off the tops of all the daffodils and tulips that have gone to seed. I didn't realize this but someone told me it keeps the plant from trying to put all it's energy to the leaves and instead will produce more bulbs.
Photobucket

Emily and I are leaving in a minute to go to the local nursery to get the vegetables I'm going to put in the front garden. I love spring!