Crafty Things

I couldn't post these before because I didn't want my friend, Stephanie to see them. I went to her baby shower today and this is what I've been working on the past few weeks.

I made her a quilt. The jungle fabric was the same one that I used for my sister-in-law about a year ago.
Photobucket

Here is a close-up. I love those little animals.
Photobucket

Here is the back.
Photobucket

Emily worked on some burp cloths for her. She ended up doing about half of them and I sewed the other half.
Photobucket

I had a cute little basket that I got on sale a few years back and was saving it for an occasion like this. I used it to package the burp cloths.
Photobucket

I so enjoyed making the quilt and burp cloths. My baby days are over so I only get to make cute things like this for my friends who are expecting.

Comments

  1. good job! I know your friend well love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Terri,

    What a beautiful quilt, I love the bright colors! You and Emily did a great job on the burp cloths! There is a pregnant gal at our church and I was thinking of making her some burp cloths too!

    Have a wonderful day!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so pretty Terri, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely lovely! What a gorgeous gift for your friend, I bet she was delighted! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what special gifts!! Adorable. I love those little jungle animals too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved them thank you so much Terri and Emily. Homemade things mean the most to me and really touch my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stopping by here and charmed by your baby quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live