Saturday, August 29, 2009

Crafty Things

I couldn't post these before because I didn't want my friend, Stephanie to see them. I went to her baby shower today and this is what I've been working on the past few weeks.

I made her a quilt. The jungle fabric was the same one that I used for my sister-in-law about a year ago.
Photobucket

Here is a close-up. I love those little animals.
Photobucket

Here is the back.
Photobucket

Emily worked on some burp cloths for her. She ended up doing about half of them and I sewed the other half.
Photobucket

I had a cute little basket that I got on sale a few years back and was saving it for an occasion like this. I used it to package the burp cloths.
Photobucket

I so enjoyed making the quilt and burp cloths. My baby days are over so I only get to make cute things like this for my friends who are expecting.