Friday, September 11, 2009

Major Praise

Remember my lovely vacation back in July when I ended up in the hospital? I had a bout of diverticulitis and when they did the CAT scan they also found a cyst on my ovary. It was a wake up call that I have to take care of myself.

Well, after a month and a half and a bazillion doctor's appointments, a colonoscopy, pap smear and ultrasound, I have the following reports:

♥ I definitely have diverticulosis which means I have to eat a high fiber diet. That's not a problem because normally I'm pretty good about that so I just have to stay on top of it.

♥ Pap test came out negative.

♥ The cyst is gone!!! That one is a huge praise for me.

So, I need to stay on top of my yearly medical check-ups which I was horrible at, but I have a clean bill of health.