Major Praise

Remember my lovely vacation back in July when I ended up in the hospital? I had a bout of diverticulitis and when they did the CAT scan they also found a cyst on my ovary. It was a wake up call that I have to take care of myself.

Well, after a month and a half and a bazillion doctor's appointments, a colonoscopy, pap smear and ultrasound, I have the following reports:

♥ I definitely have diverticulosis which means I have to eat a high fiber diet. That's not a problem because normally I'm pretty good about that so I just have to stay on top of it.

♥ Pap test came out negative.

♥ The cyst is gone!!! That one is a huge praise for me.

So, I need to stay on top of my yearly medical check-ups which I was horrible at, but I have a clean bill of health.

Comments

  1. Praise the Lord for good results.
    Take care of yourself Terri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful news!!

    Have a blessed and restful weekend!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Terri,
    That is part of what Dave has. It caused his colon to rupture in the May and they removed half of his colon. He had another infusion today. So far so good.He needs high fiber for that illness and low fiber for the other illness. LOL What fun I have cooking. LOL
    This is wonderful news for you. God is good.
    Hugs,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! Good girl for getting all that taken care of! Watch out eating seeds, too. That can be bad! HUGS!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live