Clarification

Photobucket

No, this picture of Emily is not a clarification, but I just think she's cute! ;-)

Actually, I wanted to clear up something I said in my previous post. I didn't mean it to sound like everyone should be up between 4:30-5:30 each morning. I don't even want to be up that early! I'm up because I have back issues and can't sleep much longer than that. I also am no longer homeschooling and my children are out the door by 7:00 a.m. That actually makes it easier for me to get up and about and started on my day.

Anyway, I just wanted to make that clear in case someone walked away feeling defeated that there is no way they can be up that early. My main point was it's a lot easier to get your work out of the way first.

So....for those of you who are night owls and like to sleep in, take a DEEP BREATH!!! I'll be thinking of you as I drift off to sleep at 9:00. :-)

Comments

  1. You are sweet Terri! I just envy you your energy...and youth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetheart you are Terri! I am neither lark nor night owl in fact a friend once said I peak around lunch time just for the hour - lol!
    L.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a very caring and humble person, Terri. How many would worry they offended someone with what they blogged? Not many. You are right about work before play. You do get more done! This morning my husband and I cleaned our entire full basement in 5 and a half hours and now I can enjoy reading my blogs!!!!! God bless, Kathy in Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use to get up at 5 am when I worked outside the home. I first I needed an alarm to get me up but then I got use to it and would wake up before the alarm went off. I did it so that I would have time for my devotions before my day began. I would never have had time nor inclination for devotions at the end of my day. There was always too much to be done and my energy would have disappeared by then anyhow.

    Now, I don't get out of bed until 7:15 am and by the time, I have breakfast and do my devotions, my morning is shot and I wonder where the day has gotten to.

    I'm beginning to think, that I ought to get back to getting up early but my body just keeps protesting but I'm thinking that I need to fight back and show it who's in control! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, I hope you don't mind me saying this, but I noticed that your daughter's eye looked strange in the photo. I know that there is a condition of the eye in children called retinoblastoma which sometimes only shows up in photographs. I don't want to worry you, but I had to mention it. Perhaps the original picture is just a case of "red-eye" and it looks strange in black & white. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous, thank you for your concern. It actually was a case of "red eye" in the photo can I couldn't fix it. Since it was in black and white I figured it wouldn't matter too much. In "real life" her eyes are normal! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live