Saturday, January 23, 2010

Clarification

Photobucket

No, this picture of Emily is not a clarification, but I just think she's cute! ;-)

Actually, I wanted to clear up something I said in my previous post. I didn't mean it to sound like everyone should be up between 4:30-5:30 each morning. I don't even want to be up that early! I'm up because I have back issues and can't sleep much longer than that. I also am no longer homeschooling and my children are out the door by 7:00 a.m. That actually makes it easier for me to get up and about and started on my day.

Anyway, I just wanted to make that clear in case someone walked away feeling defeated that there is no way they can be up that early. My main point was it's a lot easier to get your work out of the way first.

So....for those of you who are night owls and like to sleep in, take a DEEP BREATH!!! I'll be thinking of you as I drift off to sleep at 9:00. :-)