A Year Older

Photobucket

Today is my 48th birthday and it's been a good one! I feel blessed because of my family and friends. They have been very sweet and showered me with love.

They know what I like. Emily & Dan picked out a beautiful bouquet of flowers. A friend gave me some card making supplies. Another friend gave me a candle and my family got me a serving tray, coasters, picture frame and candle. The ladies from my Bible study brought a cake and cards last night to celebrate.

Photobucket

I'm finding as I get older, that it's not so important to me to have a big deal made over my birthday, yet I appreciate the cards and well wishes so much better!

Comments

  1. In our church we would have sung this to you yesterday

    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to you
    May God bless you and keep you
    Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!

    L.x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many happy returns to you Terri. you are a beautiful 48 year old!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERRI!

    What wonderful gifts from your family & friends!

    Have a wonderful day!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♥HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERRI♥

    I am glad it has been so blessed! It sounds like you have been showered with love! Enjoy the rest of your special day!

    Love,
    Sharon

    I'm hoping this works ~ for some reason I wasn't able to comment in the normal way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Terri! Your gifts are very nice and thoughtful of the givers. You are right behind me... 4 years younger.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday a day late. We are the same age, I turn 48 next month. I'm enjoying this time in my life and the age doesn't bother me. I now have time and hopefully some wisdom to pass onto younger wives/mothers/women.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Belated Birthday, Terri!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday, Terri! You are blessed with a wonderful family and great friends who love you. God's Blessings on your day and your year!

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.