Thankful Thursday

II Samuel 22:47 ~
"The LORD lives! Praise be to my Rock!
Exalted be God, the Rock, my Savior!"


Today is the day when I look back over the week and reflect on all the big and small ways that the Lord has blessed me.

♫ Praise God for a wonderful way our church is able to bless a woman from the community by providing her with a place to live. We are getting the church parsonage ready for her, which has been sitting empty for over a year.

♫ The week of snow and rain which is vital for the earth!

♫ Little tufts of green poking their way up through my flower bed, reminding me that spring is right around the corner. YAYYYY!!!!

♫ A much slower paced week, which was very welcome after the crazy weekend I had.

♫ That I was able to discipline myself and exercise everyday this week which did much to lift my spirits.

There wasn't anything earth-shattering this week, but it's good to praise God even in the small things.

What are you thankful for?

Comments

  1. Well amen and amen, I am doing thankful Thursday too, I have so much to be thankful for, I love your site..First and foremost I am thankful for Jesus Christ saving my soul in 1974, it is a time I will never forget, and brought such a change in my life, one I have never got over, Oh Praise his holy name, thank you Jesus for paying a debt you did not owe, a debt I owed and could not pay. I will be forever thankful.
    God bless you sister, and hope you come visit my site too.
    Hugs Barbara ♥
    http://bakinnbitsbarbara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful that you're so upbeat! It helps to cheer others as well. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful blessings Terri. God is so great that He blesses us with goodness both big & small!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.