Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday

II Samuel 22:47 ~
"The LORD lives! Praise be to my Rock!
Exalted be God, the Rock, my Savior!"


Today is the day when I look back over the week and reflect on all the big and small ways that the Lord has blessed me.

♫ Praise God for a wonderful way our church is able to bless a woman from the community by providing her with a place to live. We are getting the church parsonage ready for her, which has been sitting empty for over a year.

♫ The week of snow and rain which is vital for the earth!

♫ Little tufts of green poking their way up through my flower bed, reminding me that spring is right around the corner. YAYYYY!!!!

♫ A much slower paced week, which was very welcome after the crazy weekend I had.

♫ That I was able to discipline myself and exercise everyday this week which did much to lift my spirits.

There wasn't anything earth-shattering this week, but it's good to praise God even in the small things.

What are you thankful for?