My Darling Daughter

I thought it was time to devote a post to Emily. Besides, Grandma & Grandpa need to see some updated pictures.

I can't believe how fast she is growing. She is strong, athletic, and extremely energetic. I can't keep up with her half the time.

She played basketball for the first time this year and loved it. It was so neat to see how much better she got as the season progressed. She also scored her first basket of the season at the last game which was AWESOME!!

Photobucket

She has a great sense of humor and is always cracking jokes. Of course, I think her jokes are funnier to her than to anyone else! ;-)

Photobucket

She is very sensitive too. She goes out of her way to make new friends and is very thoughtful. She is always looking for little gifts for her friends or ways to include them.

Photobucket

She is affectionate and tells her father and me that she loves us fifteen times a day. She loves to give hugs and kisses and so far, is not embarrassed to do that in front of her friends.

Photobucket

I'm so glad that the Lord gave me a little girl. She is the joy of our life and we love her dearly!

Comments

  1. Beautiful...Thanks for sharing it.

    Blessings,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely...there's nothing quite like a daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet girl - you are blessed!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are blessed, Terri!

    Have a great day,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.