Crafty Things

I put together a table runner this past week and I'm pleased at how it turned out. I've been branching out and experimenting with different patterns and it's starting to be fun.

I generally stand at the table and experiment turning the triangles and squares this way and that until I come up with something I'm pleased with. It's been a challenge because I'm trying to do it without purchasing any more fabric and using up my stash.

Here is the latest creation.

Photobucket

And here is a close-up.

Photobucket

I enjoy doing these type of projects because they are fairly quick and easy. Emily's birthday is coming up and I'm making her a very nice surprise which I'll share later.

Comments

  1. Very pretty Terri! I like the bright colors.

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turned out great Terri! You should be proud of yourself. A table runner is on my list things to make... when ever I get around to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely Terri. Such pretty colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors are just right. It looks so fresh and clean. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live