Crafty Things

I had so much fun the past few days making decorations for a mother-daughter luncheon I'm hosting at church today. I love doing things like this because it's a way I feel like I can bless the women in my church and it really does relax me.

Here are the centerpieces.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also made some favors for the women to take home.

These are little teabag holders.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I found a wonderful poem online and made up some bookmarks too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also put together some chocolate flowers and butterflies. All of the favors were easy to make but make the table look beautiful.

Comments

  1. Hi Terri,
    How cute. I love the tea bag holders. You are very talented. Enjoy your lunch.
    Hugs,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a lovely job Terri. I am sure the mothers & daughters will love it!
    I will be hosting a table at our ladies tea at church next month. This is the first time for hosting at this event for me...I am a little nervous, but my daughter Sarah will be helping me!

    Have a wonderful tea party!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful centerpieces and the tea bag holders are super cute! I know everyone loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your decorations and favors are beautiful, Terri. And the bookmarks are very pretty as well.

    Too bad I live so far away, I would have loved to attend your luncheon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live