Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Staying Organized

I am a very organized person by nature and I always try to stay one step ahead of things. However, now that I'm going to be working full-time, I want to make sure that I am on top of things around here.

I know that it's going to be difficult and I would be lying if I said I was overjoyed about going back to work full-time. However, I know this is necessary and yet, I don't want to lose the things that I enjoyed about staying at home.

Yesterday, I spent most of the day baking. I wanted to put some things in the freezer to make my life easier and still be able to have the home baked goods. I have children with allergies, so when I make something from scratch, I know exactly what is going into it.

Photobucket

I spent from 9 a.m. until around 4 p.m on my feet stocking up on some things.

I made 2 loaves of Italian bread, 3 loaves of French baguette, 16 onion bagels, 16 whole grain bagels, a batch of chocolate chip cookies, and dough for hot pockets.

Photobucket

On top of that, I canned sauerkraut, processed corn for the freezer and got dinner together.

Today is my first day with the children, as well as my own children's first day of school. I hope it's a good one!