Crafty Things

Last night I sat down to make some fall cards and realized that it was the first time in about 6 weeks that I've done anything crafty. Whenever I start to do something creative, I find myself relaxing. It is a great way to relieve stress!

I finished four cards and hope to do some more tonight.

Photobucket

Ignore the strip of wet glue on this one. It dried without the streak.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This ended up being my favorite.

Photobucket

Now I just have to catch up on my correspondence!

Comments

  1. Very lovely Terri, so perfectly 'Autumny'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Terri! I, too, think it is a wonderful way to relax! It will brighten up someone's day to receive one of your cards!

    Blessings,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful Terri...I am sure whoever you give them to will really appreciate and enjoy them!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work, as always Terri. Great that you can find something to de-stress with. I need to switch off more too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the autumn theme to your cards. They are all beautiful but I think my favorite one was the first one. Whoever receives them will feel special.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.