Christmas Cookies

Photobucket

I'm in a bit of a panic because normally by this time of the year I have at least 3-4 different kinds of Christmas cookies in the freezer and ready for different events. However, working full-time has really put a cramp in my style!

I sat down tonight and came up with a list for this year and tomorrow I'm starting my baking for the holiday season. Here is the plan:

Minty chocolate cookies
Christmas meringues
Gingerbread men
Spritz
Thumbprint Cookies
Cocoa snowflakes
Swedish ginger thins
White chocolate and cranberry biscotti
Russian tea cakes

There are not as many as I usually make, but I just can't do what I have done in the past. Even this might be pushing it a bit, but I love making holidays special.

Comments

  1. That sounds a very impressive list to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sound delicious, Terri!

    Blessings to you!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live