Saturday, March 19, 2011

Chef Nathan

Nathan has been taking a Food Service Basics class in the occupational program he goes to for part of each day. He was able to get permission to take their Culinary I program next year.

He loves to cook and would like to do it more often at home. The problem is his control freak mother! I'm learning to let go of my domain and let him try. So the other night I decided that I was going to let him cook dinner and stay out of it! He was home all day on Thursday while I had to go to a teacher's conference. I figured it would be a good time to do it since I wouldn't be home to get in the way. ;-)

Photobucket

He came through with flying colors, cleaned up after himself, and set the table! The dinner was delicious! I think I'm going to have to let him do this more often.

Photobucket