Thursday, July 28, 2011

Crafty Things

We moved into this house on March 26 and last week I finally got my sewing room cleaned out. It was basically the dumping ground for everything that had no home. I decluttered it, gave two boxes full of items to the local thrift store, and cleaned it top to bottom. It looks beautiful!

I have found that now that it's clean I'm in the mood the craft. Here are some of my latest creations.

I made an apron.

Photobucket

About 20 cards.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some dishcloths.

Photobucket

And I finished the top of a table runner that I started working on 6 months ago. I haven't touched it since. I just need to piece the back, batting and top together and do the binding and that will be done.

It feels good to be back creating again!