Crafty Things

We moved into this house on March 26 and last week I finally got my sewing room cleaned out. It was basically the dumping ground for everything that had no home. I decluttered it, gave two boxes full of items to the local thrift store, and cleaned it top to bottom. It looks beautiful!

I have found that now that it's clean I'm in the mood the craft. Here are some of my latest creations.

I made an apron.

Photobucket

About 20 cards.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some dishcloths.

Photobucket

And I finished the top of a table runner that I started working on 6 months ago. I haven't touched it since. I just need to piece the back, batting and top together and do the binding and that will be done.

It feels good to be back creating again!

Comments

  1. You have been busy, Terri. It must be so good to have your own space to work in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful ~ it does feel so good to be working with our hands! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    Blessings,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure glad to know I'm not the only one who's sewing room becomes a dumping ground for homeless stuff! (Really, every time I bring a box down from the attic or a bag in from the store, where do you think it ends up until I have a chance to empty it?)
    You've sure been busy! Everything is really nice that you made.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, again. Just wanted to lyk I gave you a "Versatile Blogger Award." There should be a "Versatile Crafter Award," too, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is beautiful Terri! :)

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you're back to creating, Terri! Everything you make is lovely. Have you thought of selling your crafts? I'm sure would get alot of buyers.
    God bless, Kathy in Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the apron! Would you be willing to share your dish cloth pattern? Are they knit or crochet?

    Coleen

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are amazing! I don't think I own a pair of scissors. Good for you. Therapy too, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your cards, Terri. They are beautiful and I'm sure that the recipients will love them also.

    I also like your new heading. You may have had it for a while but I haven't been here for a while myself. The picture of Emily is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.