Crafty Things

I had a pretty productive week and was able to get two projects done that I had started working on months ago. Then we moved and they just sat there waiting. I decided I needed to get them finished.

Emily has a poncho I made her a few years ago and it's too small for her. She has been asking and asking for a new one. This is the finished result.

Photobucket

I also started a table runner and had the top all finished. This week I applied the batting and backing and then quilted it and added the binding.

I love the fall colors.

Photobucket

Close-up.

Photobucket

It feels good to get those out of the way. Now, I'm on to my next projects!

Comments

  1. What a pretty poncho. I remember my daughter having one at about the same age. She loved it!
    It's good to get these little jobs out of the way isnt it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...I love the poncho, perfect for fall weather!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your craft items are very pretty. I'm sure Emily is very pleased with her new Poncho.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.