Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges

Photobucket

I found this recipe a few months ago and make it quite regularly. Even my children who are not big sweet potato fans love it. I triple it for my crew.

Ingredients

2 medium sweet potatoes, cut into wedges
1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
1/4 teaspoon cumin
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
non-stick cooking spray

Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.

Combine all ingredients (except cooking spray) in a plastic bag. Seal and shake. Place sweet potato wedges on a baking sheet (do not overlap) coated with cooking spray. Bake at 450 degrees F for 20 minutes or until very tender, flipping potatoes once during cooking.

Enjoy!

Comments

  1. Those look good Terri...and sweet potatoes are on sale now at the local grocery store! :)

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to come back here to get this recipe, I am making these tonight - thank you for this good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We buy frozen sweet potato fries at the grocery store and we like them but these sound real good and are probably a lot cheaper to make. We will be trying this recipe. Thanks Terri!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live