Ahem! Is This Microphone On?

I have an announcement! After months of hemming and hawing and changing my mind, I finally took the plunge and opened an Etsy shop. I'm scared!

I tend to be very unsure of my abilities and tend to second guess myself quite regularly. I see flaws in my craft items that most people probably never notice. I start thinking that they really aren't that great and what if no one likes them?

However, I have beaten down the voices and set up shop. The link is on my sidebar so when you have a moment, go on over and check it out. I'll be adding things as I finish them. Thanks!

Comments

  1. Terri, it's great! Well done. May I ask if you are going to send internationally?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth, yes, I will send internationally though I had to kind of guess at this point the cost of sending it when setting up the shop. I based the price on what others who sold aprons had put down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOO!!! Can't wait to visit your shop! :) Wishing you LOTS of sales Terri! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful Terri! You are so very talented, I know you will do well!
    My daughter Sarah has been thinking about opening an Etsy store too. She crochets hats, scarves, cuffs and draws & paints.
    I hope you do very well with your new store!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's terrific, Terri! I'm sure that you will do great. You have many talents and you need to give yourself more credit than you do. Remember God doesn't make junk!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay Mom, that struck me funny. The first thing that popped into my head is, "God may not make junk, but sometimes I do!" ROFLOL!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations. Your Etsy shop is beautiful. I wish you good luck with many, many sales.

    Love, Debbi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live