Friday, January 27, 2012

Crafty Things

I've been pretty productive this week. Of course, I've been busy making aprons. I did a custom order for a friend and mailed it off to her yesterday.

That's this one.

Photobucket

I made two aprons that are in my Etsy shop.

Photobucket

and this one which is reversible and a lined pocket on each side.

Photobucket


I made a set of 6 note cards. They are also in the shop.

Photobucket


Then I made this cute wreathe to decorate for Valentine's Day. Of course, the lighting was horrible and the flash made the Modge Podge look super shiny, and it's a bit blurry. It's much nicer than it looks here and apparently, I stink at photography first thing in the morning! LOL

Photobucket

I also have the fabric cut out for two more custom aprons - a his and hers set. I'm loving all this crafting! :-)