Crafty Things

I've been pretty productive this week. Of course, I've been busy making aprons. I did a custom order for a friend and mailed it off to her yesterday.

That's this one.

Photobucket

I made two aprons that are in my Etsy shop.

Photobucket

and this one which is reversible and a lined pocket on each side.

Photobucket


I made a set of 6 note cards. They are also in the shop.

Photobucket


Then I made this cute wreathe to decorate for Valentine's Day. Of course, the lighting was horrible and the flash made the Modge Podge look super shiny, and it's a bit blurry. It's much nicer than it looks here and apparently, I stink at photography first thing in the morning! LOL

Photobucket

I also have the fabric cut out for two more custom aprons - a his and hers set. I'm loving all this crafting! :-)

Comments

  1. What a fun and productive week you have had. I love the wreath. Could you tell us how you made it?

    Have a wonderful, wonderful week-end.

    Love, Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbi,

    I used wooden hearts of varying sizes and a wooden frame. Then I glued scrapbook paper to the hearts, covered them with Modge Podge and let them dry. Then glue the whole thing together. The letters are foam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Terri! I need to get inspired. I want to have a Valentine tea party for my granddaughters and a four of the girls from our Church. This would be a fun decoration and I love working with Paper crafts.

    Love, Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Terri! I need to get inspired. I want to have a Valentine tea party for my granddaughters and a four of the girls from our Church. This would be a fun decoration and I love working with Paper crafts.

    Love, Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  5. That patchwork one is adorable!
    Thanks so much for the birthday greeting. I didn't know (or forgot) you have a January 25 birthday, too! I hope your day was as awesome as mine was!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad that your having fun making all this stuff for your Etsy Shop. You've done a great job. I hope you do well at this. You'll get better at it the more that you do of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute crafty things! I'm very proud of you to have an Etsy shop. I've always thought you did a great job with crafty things. I'm sure you'll do well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Terri, I didn't know you had opened an Etsy Shop. You are doing a great job stocking it! I like all your items.

    I make aprons by a pattern just like your bib one.

    Debbie J.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live