Multitude Monday

Psalm 7:17 ~ "I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness; I will sing the praises of the name of the LORD Most High."


This morning I realized that I have almost reached my goal of counting 1,000 blessings. I've loved being able to do this and it has helped me to focus not on the problems in my life, but on the many ways the Lord has blessed me.

There are so many blessings we miss out on because we just never notice them. We can spend a lifetime complaining and wishing things were different and yet, all the time, good is in front of us. If only we would take time to stop and actually see the things God has given us!

This week I'm thankful for blessings #836-850

♫ Selling 3 aprons.
♫ Listening to my daughter sing a song she wrote, while her daddy plays guitar.
♫ An invitation to have a craft table at our district's next ladies retreat in April.
♫ Helping Emily study for a test and seeing a good grade as a result.

♫ A table ready for guests.

Photobucket

♫ An enjoyable evening with friends.
♫ An unexpected gift in the mail.
♫ Taking my husband's advice.
♫ My children's laughter.

♫ Silly antics.

Photobucket

♫ Sweet words from my husband and children.
♫ A wonderful birthday.
♫ A peaceful week.
♫ Delicious dinners.

and finally...

♫ The heavens declaring His majesty.

Photobucket

Comments

  1. It is good to give praises to our God. I love your Blessing List, Terri.

    How did Stephen manage to capture and hold 5 Roosters in his arms while smiling for the camera. He has a beautiful smile.

    Lovely sunset scene. God blesses us in so many ways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! HA! HA! I thought he had some help from someone. Thanks for sharing your blessings. I hope this new week is filled with many more.

    Love, Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful list of blessings Terri, thank you for sharing! Well done Emily, on writing a song! Fantastic! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely list Terri. I did like the hens!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbi, can you send me your email address again. I deleted it by mistake! Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a wonderful list...and the picture at the end? breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are such a sweetie, Terri..
    I am so glad you have so many blessings in your life..
    Your children are awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful sky photo and I love the one with the chickens too.

    God's blessings are never ending if we just watch for them.

    I'm counting too, but I'm not near as far as you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live