Stalking

I'm being stalked. There are many days as I sit in my sewing room, I feel eyes on my back.

Or as I take the trash out, I'll hear rustling in the bushes.


It's gotten so I don't go anywhere without carrying a sturdy weapon.


It can be frightening at times.


But I'm coping.


The other day I was sewing and felt that uneasy feeling as if someone was watching me. I turned around quickly and caught sight of the culprit. Or in this case, culprits.

Photobucket

This is their new thing. They fly up onto my back deck and stare at me through the window and begin crowing at me non-stop.

Photobucket

It is quite annoying because they are making a mess of the deck. The other day, in an attempt to break them of this habit, I threw open the door and flung water at them!

They scattered for a moment. But they were back soon after.

Photobucket

I've been polishing my stew pot! ;-)

Comments

  1. Oh yes, the joys of having roosters...that is why they never seem to last long here! :)

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! I can just imagine those beady little eyes! They are very handsome birds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you! I think they are beautiful. Too bad they are making a mess on your deck.

    Love, Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so funny! But at first, I was really worried as I was reading your post...sure am glad it was only the roosters.

    I think they are getting ready for the pot but will you be able to do it after having them around all this time? That's the question.

    They do give you a subject for your posts...will that be enough to redeem them? Not in my book but then I'm not you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.