Crafty Things

I didn't get a whole lot done this week - just an apron and table runner.

I'm going to show the apron because it turned out very cute.  I had posted it to Etsy and then a friend saw it and bought it already.  I do have a question for you Etsy users.  Is there a way to leave feedback if you don't use Paypal or purchase through Etsy?  

For example, this friend goes to my church and she saw the apron and asked for it but doesn't have Paypal.  Because I personally know her I'll take a check.  This has happened with about 3-4 items I had listed there.  I was curious because it would be nice if people who have bought my items could leave feedback for other buyers, even if they don't purchase through Etsy.

After today, I think that I'll probably skip posting the aprons here on the Crafty Things posts and just put them in my Etsy shop.  I mean, how many aprons in the same style do you really want to see?  :-)  If I make something different, I'll definitely post that.

Here is the apron in my favorite colors.

Photobucket

I added a butterfly button to the corner pocket.

Photobucket

I also made a large, quilted table runner this week. 

Photobucket

Back view.

Photobucket

COMING SOON!

Beginning next week, I'm going to add link so that you can link up and show off your craft items too!  I'm in the process of creating a button for this aspect of my blog.  I'm hoping that I'll have it all figured out by next Friday so stay tuned! ;-)

Comments

  1. I am not tired of seeing your aprons. This one is darling.

    I finished up my lap blanket for our Prayer Shawl Ministry and I made a few St. Patrick's Day cards. I have some fun Easter crafts I would like make. I wish I could just play all the time. :-)

    Have a great week-end.

    Love, Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri, your runner is so attractive. I think any table would look lovely with it on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY - that apron with the butterfly is just adorable!! I'm sure you will have no problem selling that one!! I also wanted to let you know there is a great site where you can find all kinds of free apron patterns - a friend sent it to me and I thought I'd share with you.

    http://tipnut.com/56-free-apron-patterns-you-can-make/

    Have fun - and good luck with your sales.
    Sandi in Maryland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the website information, Sandi! It's funny that you said that about the apron because I posted it on Etsy and published it to my facebook page where a friend saw it and asked to buy it immediately. I could have saved myself $.20 which is what it costs to post each item on Etsy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.