Crafty Things

Photobucket

It's Crafty Things again and I have been working hard this week!  I'm leaving this morning for our denomination's district women's retreat and I was invited to bring my craft items and set up a table there.  So I'm excited!  And apprehensive!  And feeling like I don't have enough items.

Here is what I put together this week.

2 aprons.

Untitled

Untitled

Some more tea totes.  I added a snap to each one.

Untitled

And some cards.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I'm all crafted out!  :-)

If you've been working on a craft item - sewing project, knitting, crochet, paper projects or anything else crafty, link up and share your blog post. The only thing I ask is that you link back to my blog.  You can use the "Crafty Things" button if you desire.  Also, when you link up, please put in the URL of  your craft post from today, not just your general blog URL.  It will make it easier for people who really just want to see the craft post. 


I'm leaving this morning so I won't be able to get around to your blogs until later on this weekend but I'm looking forward to seeing what you've been creating!



Comments

  1. Wow, Terri! I'm impressed. Praying your sale goes well. These are lovely items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri, you have been so busy and your items are great! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must have been working non stop, Terri. I hope you sell everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terri, Your aprons are so pretty and so is everything else. I am sure you will come up empty handed. Our Ladies Spring Tea is tomorrow. I am busy, busy, busy.Have a blessed retreat.

    Love, Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at all the beautiful things you made! I can't imagine you won't do very, very well with them, but I'll still say 'good luck!'

    ReplyDelete
  6. What are the tea totes?

    Cammie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cammie, you can hold your unused tea bags in them and have a place to store them in your purse.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why/where do you take tea bags in your purse? I think they are real cute and wondered what else you could do with them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of tea drinkers I know carry tea bags in their purse so they can have a cup of tea whenever they are out. You could use them for almost anything though. Change, medicine, tissues, whatever you want.

      Delete
  9. I love the aprons, Terri and your cards are lovely. I am sure that lots of ladies will want to purchase them because not all of us are as gifted as you are and being creative.

    I love the tea totes. I am sure they will go over big too. You could even use them to hold your tissues in your purse. Either a pack of tissues or a few tissues from a bigger box. I am sure that they could be used for other things as well. Hope you sold everything!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.