Crafty Things

Photobucket

It's Crafty Things today and I had another busy week in the crafting department.  Our church is having a craft fair and tag sale tomorrow to raise money for our youth to go to camp this summer and I'm having a table.  I have to say that I'm looking forward next week when things will slow down a bit.

Here are the things I worked on.  The aprons all had a flower and butterfly theme happening.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I also made 30 tea totes.  The last batch I took with me to the ladies retreat all sold out.

Untitled

Now is your chance to share.  Please feel free to link up so that others can see your creations.  Here are the rules with the linky.

1.  Type in the URL of your crafty things blog post (not just the blog address).

2.  Your post must be about something crafty you are doing - sewing, knitting, crocheting, or any other kind of craft.

3.  Please link back to my blog on yours.  The point of this is to get as many people as possible to join in and of course, it's just common courtesy. :-)  You can use my Crafty Things button if you would like.

I'm looking forward to seeing all your beautiful things!



Comments

  1. Terri, I'm not too good at linky stuff, but I just wanted to say "wow!" and "well done!" for all your hard work! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Are you going to put the tea totes in your Etsy shop? If you do, how much will they be? I would be interested. Hint, hint. :-)

    Have a great time tomorrow.

    Love,
    Debbi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie,

      I am after this weekend. I want to see what sells at the craft fair first. They are $2.25 each. I'll let you know as soon as I post them.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful Terri! I really like the first apron...it is a very pretty shape and design. The only thing that I have made recently is a cotton dishcloth for my friend that was stopping by to visit. I hope once I get past doing a mountain of business paperwork that I can get back into more crafting!
    Best of wishes for a successful sale for the youth group!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done! You have accomplished so much! I finished a dishcloth yesterday and made some cards. Have fun at the sale tomorrow!

    Blessings,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the materials you have, and such nice aprons too, I have several and love them, wear them always. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute aprons, and I love the idea of the button accents on the pockets.
    Dang, Friday snuck right by me! I'll try to remember to participate next week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live