Crafty Things

Things seemed to settle down this week so I was able to get quite a few items finished to put into my Etsy shop in between planting my garden and driving teens to appointments!  The kids are off school through Tuesday so I'm looking forward to a nice, quiet holiday weekend!

I love this apron I made this week.  Daisies are one of my favorite flowers so I enjoyed working on this one and loved the combination of blue and yellow.

Untitled

I also made some more tea totes in two different fabrics.

IMG_6092

IMG_6091

What are you working on?

Comments

  1. I love that daisy apron! You have had a busy week and I sometimes wonder how you do it al.

    Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the bright & colorful fabric you used! Enjoy your day!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bird fabric is really cute.

    Coleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love that apron! Next time I make one, I definitely have to do that triangular piece.
    I have something for Crafty Things--finally remembered!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is the link to my site, where I have a partially-made 9-patch quilt to show you!

    http://1000pointsofcreativity.blogspot.com/2012/05/nine-patch-in-works.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live