"Operation Celebration", Day #3 - Happy Birthday, Emily

Photobucket

Today is Day #3 of "Operation Celebration" and it is Emily's 13th Birthday!  It's hard to believe that my baby girl is a teenager.  She is such a joy to us and makes us laugh every single day.

She got up this morning and opened her birthday cards from her grandparents.  Part of the surprise today is that I'm cleaning her room from top to bottom and leaving a bag of candy on her pillow, attempting to finish a dress I'm making for her, and making her favorite dinner tonight.

Her main gift from us is coming on Sunday on the last day of "Operation Celebration."

Happy Birthday, Sweetie!  We love you!

Total Cost (not counting the food for dinner which is stuff I already had) - $1.50 for the bag of candy/


Comments

  1. Happy 13th Birthday Emily!! :) :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great plan for her special day. I know you are really enjoying this week of celebrations.

    Happy Birthday, Emily. How was dinner out with your brothers last night?

    Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 13th birthday, Emily! You are now a teenager!!! I hope you have a wonderful day and a great year ahead.
    God bless, Kathy in Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing Emily a very happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very Happy 13th Birthday to your sweet Emily!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Emily!

    Terri, this is such a wonderful idea ~ I'm sure it will be a memorable birthday for her. I mentioned it to my husband and soon to be 15 year old and I think this might be something we will try!

    Blessings,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live