Crafty Things

I'm happy because I got three major projects done this week.  That's always a good feeling!

I finished up a baby blanket for a lady at the market.  It turned out cute but I didn't make it as large as the pattern suggested.  It was a full size afghan so I scaled it down.

Untitled

I made a man's shirt for a gift.  The only thing I still have to do is purchase 1/4" buttons for the collar.  I hate when I think I have something at home and I don't!

IMG_7037

I also made a table runner and I love how this one turned out! 

IMG_7044

Close-up of the fabric. 

IMG_7045

I love when I have a productive week. :-)


Comments

  1. Wow, how in the world do you make so many things so quickly Terri? Beautiful, beautiful work! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tina, the only one I actually started this week was the shirt. The afghan I've been working on for about two months here and there and I put the top of the runner together 2 weeks ago. I just *finished* them all this week. It's not as impressive as it looks! lol

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live