Mother, May I?

Remember the game we played as children, "Mother, May I?"  Children lined up on one side and had to ask the "mother" on the opposite side of the room if they could take 3 giant steps or 5 baby steps or 1 leap.  The mother than gave them permission or not.

I feel like I'm in that game as of the past two months.  Nathan passed his road test on July 2nd and has his driver's license.  Stephen went this morning and passed his as well so they are now both official licensed drivers.  Dan & I did tell them that didn't mean we were just turning the keys over to them.  They had to prove that they were responsible with the car. 

After these few pictures, I'm not so sure. 

Stephen, put your feet on the floor, hands on the steering wheel and shut off the phone!
Untitled

No reading while driving.
IMG_7298

No Nathan, you can't drive for your brother while he talks on the phone.
IMG_7295

No changing positions while driving!
Photobucket

Nah, they are very responsible.  ;-)  If they nicely ask, "Mother, may I?"  I will probably let them use the car!
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Precious pictures. You have to get a night time job as a stand-up comedian, Terri. And take those boys with you. HE! HE! HE!

    Love ya,
    Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, love it! And well done to those young men of yours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Terri, now if you really knew what they were doing while driving...lol...probably being safe. (smile)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.