Crafty Things

Photobucket

I managed to get some sewing done this week and realized it's been a while since I've done one of these posts too!

I love the first item I made.  A friend saw my blog post yesterday about the Coach bags and asked me if I could make her a patchwork tote bag.  She sent me the specifications and after playing with it a while, I came up with this.  

LOVE IT!!!!  It is lined in tan vinyl and is very heavy duty.

 photo c8c0c2f7-9afb-49b9-97fc-b103f02d3d15_zpsaa9a4c30.jpg 

The second item was an unlined apron.  Again, the material is so cute.  One of the hazards of working with hand me down fabric is you get what you're given.  Originally this was supposed to be lined in pale blue.  


The pale blue was donated fabric and when I went to sew it, I noticed a yellow fading of the fabric right on the fold line that I didn't see when cutting it out.  I tried washing it to no avail.  So this became an unlined apron.

The final item is something I made last week and never posted.  I made some tea totes with the same fabric.

What have you been working on lately?

Comments

  1. I love Tote bag! VERY creative and well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tote bag came out great...love it! :D
    I have not been too crafty lately, too busy with other things, but I am trying to crochet some coasters to use outside on our patio.

    Have a lovely day!

    Blessings,
    Nadine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.