Crafty Things

Photobucket

I have been glued to my sewing machine this week.  That is a good thing because it means I'm selling items!  The boutique that carries some of my things has been doing a great job selling and wanted me to bring in some more items to replenish their dwindling supply!  I've also been busy with some custom items.

I ended up making 7 clothespin/plastic bag/multipurpose holders.  I love the fabrics!



 photo IMG_1124_zps32ba3d74.jpg

 photo IMG_1122_zps41e5fb18.jpg

 photo IMG_1120_zps63591077.jpg


I made a bunch of tea totes & tissue holders.

 photo IMG_1117_zps23d777ed.jpg

 photo IMG_1116_zps22ae93f1.jpg

And I also made about 20 note cards.

 photo IMG_1132_zps114851ca.jpg


On top of all that, I made 10 half pints of mango jam and 9 half pints of strawberry.

 photo IMG_1102_zps46ff7aa5.jpg

Busy~busy~busy!!!  :-)

Comments

  1. I always like your crafty posts. Yea for the sales, that is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the things you're making! How nice to have a boutique to sell things at!

    Blessings,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very busy Terri, very productive too! I use your note cards so often, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you HAVE been busy! Well done on those sales too! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live